Stormfront is the UK's largest Apple Premium Reseller with 23 retail stores across the UK. A distinguished accreditation from Apple which means they recognise us as offering a fantastic customer-focused environment in which people can get hands on with the full range of Apple products.
Our staff are true believers in offering a fantastic service, backed up by a depth of knowledge and understanding of Apple products that can enrich people's lives.
We are now looking for a Store Leader in Sutton Coldfield, who will champion our store.
Overall, you will be responsible for ensuring your store exceeds targets and maintains the high standards as befitting of an Apple Premium Reseller.
You will monitor the resources available, track store contribution and work with your Area Manager to maximise the full potential that your SFT members and store can offer.
The Store Leader is responsible for translating the commercial objectives of the business to the Shop Floor Team (SFT).
- You will be commercially savvy with the personal drive to ensure that your store is the best in the company.
- You must possess analytical skills in order that you are able to convert data into maximum profit and opportunities at all times.
- You are able to train, coach and lead your SFT confidently.
- Good working knowledge of the 'Sales of Goods Act’ and thorough knowledge of the 'Stormfront Sales and Returns Terms & Conditions’.
- Translate the weekly targets into weekly objectives for your SFT.
- Overall responsibility for store contribution by optimising use of resources - store hours, green zone and marketing.
- Ensure store exceeds the minimum requirements of the 'Apple Premium Reseller’ program and 'Stormfront Perfect Store’ which are audited regularly. Specifically store merchandising, mystery shop and SFT training via SEED, in store and classroom based courses.
- Participate in daily conference calls and brief the SFT accordingly.
- Ensure the day to day administration of the store is completed accurately.
- Head Office 'ACTION’ requests are completed within specific and/or reasonable time scales.
- The following regular administrative tasks must be monitored and processed within agreed time-scales; Stock rotations, price updates, faulty/DOA returns, demo and internal stock management, SFT rotas, PersonalTrainer SFT schedules, booking of courier deliveries, creating stock returns, returning service repairs accurately, in-house repairs dealt with accurately and securely, iOS repairs, education paperwork completed and filed.
- Responsible for all HR duties specifically; return to work interviews, 6 month probationary reviews, one to one reviews, disciplinary hearings, exit interviews, conducting of SFT recruitment interviews, SFT departure procedure, SFT training and development.
- Manage all SFT according to employment legislation and company policies.
Stormfront offer a competitive salary with the opportunity to work within a progressive and exciting environment.