Category & Product Administrator Assistant
Category and Product Administrator Assistant
- They made an offer for higher than they wanted to pay and the candidate after a week goes back to her old employer.
- They're looking for someone with a buying assistant like experience
- We're looking into getting someone young, with a lot of energy, who'd be looking into learning more from our experienced category director.
- The budget for this job is £20k a year. However, the last individual they employed was paid 23k, so they can be negotiable if they feel the candidate is right.
- Very junior level position so an eagerness to learn is essential.
- The ideal candidate will have fashion, buying or design related studies
- Previous buying work experience or completion of a buying placement within fashion is desirable
- An interest in the retail industry, product development and brand licensing
- Excellent PC skills (Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint) with an emphasis on attention to detail and accuracy
- Good presentation and written skills
- Energetic, savvy and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communications skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels
- Foreign languages advantageous.