New role exciting Paraplanner vacancy within a developing Wealth Management firm
Anthony Alexandra are in alliance with a well-respected IFA business who are currently recruiting a Paraplanner based in London. This is a fantastic opportunity for a talented Paraplanner to join a national firm who is focused on providing a high quality financial advice and investment management.
A well-structured career is on offer such as help towards professional qualifications and study leave in order for you to achieve the best results for yourself and this developing team.
- Supporting Financial Advisers
- Report writing
- Technical Research
- Maintain the workflow in the department, providing a timely and accurate service to the consultants
- Producing quotes
- Communicating with colleagues and clients to ensure accuracy of information
- Assisting the team with research and drafting documents.
Skills and experience required are as follows:-
- Over 3 years IFA Support experience
- Level 4 Diploma qualified or working towards achieving
- Previous Administration or Paraplanning experience within a fast-paced IFA Practice
- High level of analytical capability and good communication skills