History Teacher - East London
REESON Education is looking for a History Teacher to teach within an Outstanding mixed school in East London, they will also be required to teacher Geography to KS3. This is a full time post as a History Teacher from September 2017. This post is suitable for NQTs, and they have an excellent induction program. The Humanities department is particularly well-resourced and boasts a supportive and approachable head of department. To be considered for this opportunity as a History Teacher in East London, please forward an updated CV as soon as possible.
This outstanding school delivers a high quality education for students aged between 3 and 18. The school's most recent inspection found the school to be outstanding in every one of the inspection measures - one of the few schools in the country to achieve a 'perfect' Ofsted inspection. The school offers a wide range of enrichment activities to support and engage the local community;
- GCSE Additional Science A*- C : 83.6%
- 5 A*- C Grades at GCSE stands at 70%
- Highly over-subscribed
- Friendly and supportive environment
- Excellent reputation and high standards
- Facilities are brand new and state of the art
Required Skills and expertise
- Be an excellent, inspiring History Teacher
- Be able to Teacher Hisotry to KS4 and Geography to KS3
- Have a proven track record of improvement
- Be able to creatively contribute to the development of the students and the curriculum
- Be looking to excel in the Education and Training Industry
- Have QTS OR QTLS (or be on the way to gaining QTS)
REESON Education is London's Premier Recruitment Agency. Established in 2006 by experienced teachers, education professionals and recruitment specialists, we have built our business and reputation on the cores values of honesty, integrity and excellence.
We care about education and the provision of education and have established an excellent reputation with schools and teachers alike.
At REESON Education we work closely with a large network of Nurseries, Primary Schools, Secondary Schools and Colleges across London. Our client base provides us with an abundance of available daily supply, long term and permanent opportunities across all age groups in all areas of London.
MPS / UPS
To be considered for this opportunity, or find out more, please forward a CV as soon as possible.