Front End Web Designer, Permanent, Lowestoft, £17,000 - £35,000 DOE
**This position is now filled. If you would like to hear about similar opportunities, please send your us your CV**
Duties to include:
- Creation of conceptual wireframes and prototypes, all of which being backed up by research-driven UX approach.
- Working closely alongside Marketing, Product and Commercial teams and other stakeholders to support trading, promotions and merchandising.
- Providing estimates for new design tasks.
- Using your knowledge to provide comments on coding design aspects.
- Organizing tasks to meet strict deadlines.
You will have:
- A degree or certification in a related technical discipline or related experience.
- Experience of constructing and developing front end commercial websites.
- Intermediate ability of using Photoshop or other similar software and prototyping tools.
- Ability to work on your own initiative and within a team environment.
- Willing to learn and develop your understanding and technical skills.
- UX experience.
- A/B/MVT test experience.
- Working with version control systems.
- Experience of using productivity frameworks such as AGILE, SCRUM etc.
- Knowledge of WCAG 2 and Section 508 guidelines.
This is a full time, permanent opportunity working from Lowestoft based offices. Your working hours will be 35 per week, Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm. Offered salary of £17,000pa plus training for a Junior Graduate and potentially up to £35,000 DOE for an experienced Designer, both plus a comprehensive benefits package.
How to apply:
To hear more details about this fantastic opportunity please email your CV to Ben Parravani - Senior Recruitment Specialist at rthirteen recruitment.
Powered by our principals - we link individuals with opportunities to fulfill their potential, and introduce client partners to associates to aid their business evolution. Contact us, for a completely confidential chat. rthirteen, clever recruiting which makes a difference.
Due to the high numbers of applications we receive for advertised vacancies, if you do not hear from us within 5 working days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful for this opportunity. rthirteen will retain your details, and contact you with any other forthcoming opportunities which we feel may be appropriate.