Venue Reservations -Crown Partnership
Venue Reservations is one of the most established venue finding service provider in the UK for individuals, agents or corporate clients. We are a part of Crown Partnership which is a leading provider of Hospitality Catering and Event Planning. Our portfolio includes a vast range of venues, perfect for every occasion and we pride ourselves on understanding our clients’ needs, offering a personal service, and supporting any event planning requirement.
We are now seeking an experienced agency and event planner manager to generate enquiries and build relationships with clients and agencies.
The successful candidate will be required to:
- Develop, in conjunction with Head of VR, a plan to increase levels of enquiries from agencies.
- Develop 20 new key agency relationships and ensure ongoing enquiry levels from these agents.
- Implement agency sales plan in conjunction with the group sales team.
- Maintain a healthy level of appointments. - a minimum of 4 per week.
- Produce weekly narrative reports to inform directors of appointments content and report back any issues or compliments the agents may have with Seasoned Events/Kudos/VR.
- Through appointments promote and encourage use of VIP attention membership
- Attend a minimum of 2 external networking events a month.
- Maintain accurate records of all contacts with clients.
- Undertake all responsibilities with reference to Crown Partnership procedures.
- Ensure safe working area and work procedures in line with Company’s health and safety Policy.
- Attend Group hospitality events to obtain networking opportunities for Seasoned Events/Kudos/VR
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of all companies within the Partnership.
- Experience in a similar role is essential.
- Confident and motivated within the Events/Hospitality industry.
- Good communicator.
- Friendly and personable manner.
Closing Date for Applications: 28/08/2017
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer
Please note we are unable to respond to all applications therefore only short-listed candidates will be contacted within 7 days of the closing date.