Delegate Sales Executive (Events, International, Sales) London, £30k
We are working with a provider of bespoke high-end events as they look to add a highly driven sales executive to their growing team.
They run events on 3 continents, from technology shows for the fashion and apparel industry in New York and Hong Kong, to events in California and Berlin and they have had a raft of inspirational speakers previously, including, Steve Wozniak, co-founder of Apple, Doug McCuiston, Program Director for NASA's Mars Curiosity Rover and Mark Chapman, Chief Engineer for the Bloodhound Supersonic Car.
With customers in over 40 countries, this is predominantly a phone based role. You will be tasked with contacting senior IT executives around the World, understanding their challenges and goals, and explaining how they can benefit from the events that the business offers.
Skills and Experience;
While B2B sales experience is helpful, our client values character attributes above experience and qualifications.
- Be self-motivated and disciplined in your approach, and have a strong sense of personal responsibility
- Be emotionally intelligent - the ability to listen, empathise and react accurately and objectively to the customer and colleagues
- Have the natural ability to establish a rapport
- Have a genuine curiosity in both the industry and the customer
What the company can offer;
- A fun working environment in central London
- The opportunity to travel the World to help deliver their events
- Good earning potential - very much determined by you!
For more information on this exciting opportunity please contact Matthew Molgaard at Brandgaard Recruitment