Our client is a leading provider of vending, coffee, and drinks machines providing nationwide coverage. They are seeking a Vending Operator to join their operations. They are ideally seeking candidates from a retail customer services background, or potentially a barista or foodservice background.
Reporting into the Team Leader, the Vending Operator will be responsible for restocking and cleaning vending and coffee machines at customer sites in the Hillingdon/Uxbridge area. This includes the handling, merchandising and care of product, vehicle stocks and cash collection/recording, client liaison and quality matters in all areas.
The successful candidate becomes the face of the company to the client, and so they need to be personable, professional and presentable at all time. The ideal candidate will also enjoy interacting positively with all clients. This is a demanding job, looking after machines spread across different sites, and so a good level of fitness is needed. Full training can be provided.
· Ensuring that company operating standards are met and maintained.
· Ensuring that Client machine fill and clean requirements are met and maintained (Drink, Snack and Can).
· Responsible for correct completion of route paperwork and Easitrax (handhelds) operation and safe returns of same. (Full training will be provided as required).
· Responsible for rectifying minor 1st line machine faults.
· Responsible for the collection and return of machine cash to HO on a weekly basis.
· Responsible for ordering your route stock on time and collecting at HO Stores.
· Maintaining effective communication with Service Desk at HO and your Line Manager
· Ensuring technical faults are notified to the Service Desk.
· Ensuring calls received from the Service Desk are closed down promptly once attended to.
· Liaison with Installers and Engineers on new machine installs.
· Under direction of Supervisor, providing cover for colleagues' routes when deemed necessary.
· Ensuring any areas of customer dissatisfaction brought to your attention are immediately notified to your Supervisor/Manager.
· Ensuring company vehicles are kept clean and tidy.
· Attending team meetings at suitable periods.
· Attending training courses when necessary.
If you are an experienced Vending Operator or have experience in the catering, food service, or contract cleaning industry please submit your CV now.