International Sales Manager - London Part time
International Sales and Business Development positions in London. We are looking for an experienced International sales professional to join a highly specialised Medical Group who own and run a private medical clinic and associated Pharmacy who are looking to expand their commercial team through the recruitment of a Senior International Sales Manager.
As International Sales Manager your primary function will be to lead, develop and grow their international presence. Responsibilities will include;
- Source, develop and deliver new international partnerships, licences and other 3rd party revenue streams
- Develop, implement, market and improve partner and licensee propositions
- Develop & improve the licencing / partner frameworks and "tool kit(s)" (/ "content")
- Deliver external training
- Ensure clinical protocols and data are sourced from all international partners / licensees
- Strengthen the reach of the company and prove the legitimacy of its approach
You will have a proven track record of developing international sales ideally within a healthcare or clinical environment but this is not important as you must be able to demonstrate previous experience working at a this level with a growing and dynamic business.
Due to the nature of this role they can consider candidates who are interested in part time with working arrangements being flexible to suit. In return you will be offered a highly competitive salary up to 60k (pro rata) plus a range of benefits alongside the opportunity of working in a multi-faceted role