FP&A Manager - Media & Entertainment
Handle is proud to be working alongside an award-winning media & entertainment business in the search to find a dynamic and experienced FP&A Manager.
Working within the heart of Central London, the FP&A Manager will provide support and advice to the business around strategic and operational decision making. As FP&A Manager you will clearly communicate the financial information across the business, in order to drive both the financial and operational change.
This is a great opportunity for an enthusiastic and commercially focused FP&A Manager who can provide integral support to key stakeholders with case analysis, management commentary and financial analysis.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Produce monthly management commentary including detailed variance reporting on the management accounts in accordance with Group timetables.
- Manage the Group budget and reforecast process including monitoring and delivery of information within agreed timelines, managing regional teams to deliver within predetermined deadlines and preparation of Board Papers;
- Continuously improve the budgeting and monthly reporting processes; contribute to the improvement of other finance processes and service.
- Lead financial modelling on business cases by identifying key risks, the impact on the rest of the business and ensure that the financials appropriately account for these
- Preparation of ad hoc financial analysis and management of ad hoc queries on Business Unit financials in order to support and improve commercial decision making;
- Support the business on financial aspects for existing assignments, bids, proposals, pricing and reviewing commercial contracts as appropriate;
- Manage team of three management accountants with on-going coaching and mentoring of team members
- Actively build and maintain a network of colleagues meeting regularly with key management personnel to understand their issues and offer innovative solutions or further contribution to inform their resolution
The ideal candidate:
- Possess a finance or accounting related degree, ideally with a 2:1 or above
- Will have previous experience in Financial modelling / analysis of potential new deals / acquisition targets
- At least 2 years post qualified experience in Finance
- Previous experience working within a creative business is essential
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.