I am seeking an Estimator/Quantity Surveyor on behalf of a premier builder in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk. A good practical knowledge of current and heritage building techniques and relevant previous experience within a similar role would be an advantage.
Requirements for the role will include:
· Practical knowledge of estimating and quantity surveying procedures.
· Ability to communicate with department colleagues proactively.
· Growing workload and profitability and to win repeat business.
· Some design knowledge would be an advantage.
· A commitment to offer customers a best value service.
· Good IT and communication skills.
· Willingness to improve procedures and technology within the department.
· Experience of all aspects of building.
· The ability to work to tight deadlines, under pressure.
In return we can offer:
· A well organised and resourced office facility with colleague support.
· Competitive Salary and benefits package.
· Structured training to develop skills.
· The opportunity to develop and grow the department and to share in the rewards that this success brings.
More information on the role including a full job spec please contact Martin Lively on or email your CV to