Finance Project Analyst 12 month FTC
As Finance Analyst you'll operate as a member of the project implementation team,you’ll report into the Commercial Controller and work with Central and Site Operations and Finance Management, assisting with the collation, analysis and supply of high quality data and management information.
The work will support the analysis and reporting of savings and the review of results and trends, to ensure improved management of labour, as well as the development and implementation of key labour processes and systems at sites.
Sodexo Healthcare is a leading provider of services to the NHS and private healthcare organisations in England. We provide quality of life services that improve patient and staff experience, raise standards and deliver financial benefits to our clients. We help to enhance the patient environment (including patient dining, cleaning/housekeeping, and retail services), provide clinical support (equipment sterilisation) and manage technical estates teams (estates management, asset management, land maintenance and energy management).Package description
As part of our commitment to improving the quality of life for our employees, Sodexo offers a Flexible Benefits Scheme, allowing you to tailor a reward package to suit your needs but includes a technology scheme, private dental insurance, travel insurance, gym membership, Gourmet card, private medical insurance and the ability to purchase or sell annual leave. We also have a Sodexo Discount scheme, which offers employees and their friends and family the opportunity to benefit from over 1,200 discounts from top retailers both online and in-store.
40 hours per week, flexible to meet the needs of the business
Global grade H2 – includes bonus and flexible benefitsMain responsibilities
- Obtain, analyse and supply timely and accurate data/KPI’s/MI as required by the project
- Assist with the production of accurate and timely savings reports
- Develop excellent relationships with Central and Site Operational and Finance Management, the Sodexo Project Implementation teams, and the third party project teams where appropriate
- Provide robust and proactive support for the implementation projects, implementing the data/MI deliverables of the project initiatives accurately and to required deadlines
- Gather management information for the purpose of analysis, and the identification of trends, issues and focus areas
- Provide robust management information to support post-implementation analysis and evaluation
- Utilise advanced modelling skills to produce or enhance accurate and robust financial models to support Healthcare financial reporting requirements
- Studying towards or in possession of Professional Accountancy Qualification (CIMA, ACCA, ACA)
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively with customers, clients, and staff at all levels on the site
- Proven recent and successful Finance department experience which demonstrates ability to achieve success in this role
- Strong commercial mind set with good operational understanding
- Experience in using systems to deliver decision support solutions, with excellent Excel skills
- Excellent time management and organisational skills to deliver effective Finance department service in a demanding environment
- Ability to achieve and set high standards and operate to performance criteria
- Experience of providing strong Finance support in the context of service provision within the Healthcare sector
- Experience of SAP Financials, SAP Payroll and the Kronos workforce management system
In the UK and Ireland, Sodexo employs some 35,000 employees to deliver integrated facilities management services to clients at over 2,000 locations in the corporate, healthcare, education, leisure, defence and justice sectors. With an annual turnover of over £1bn, we provide everything from catering, cleaning and reception to security, laboratory and grounds maintenance services, enabling our clients to focus on their core business.
We are building on our support to the Armed Forces community through the development of specific pathways within our recruitment process to support ex-forces personnel and reservists, those applying ;for jobs with us who meet the ideal candidate criteria for the role advertised are guaranteed to progress to the selection process.
Sodexo and our clients are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and adults within a regulated activity. Certain roles will require applicants to undergo screening appropriate to the post, including checks with past employers and the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) and/ or Disclosure Scotland.
Finance Project Analyst, Analysis, Accounting, finance, healthcare, reporting