Graduate FinTech Trainee
This technology company simplifies the process of conducting enhanced due diligence to manage regulatory and reputation based risk for financial institutions and law firms.
Now the leading disruptive force in the industry, the online platform collects, organises and communicates information from a whole host of sources (16,000 worldwide) about businesses, with a particular emphasis on emerging markets and suppliers.
They are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join the growing solutions team and help disrupt the Risk & Compliance space with innovative technology.
The solutions team is a small group of commercially and technically minded professionals who possess the ability to attack problems in an intelligent way. Looking after enterprise clients during the evaluation and implementation of software is a very detailed process and always very consultative.
The role itself will combine traditional business analysis with post-sales technical implementation.
- Gain a thorough understanding of the product, developing a confident and persuasive capability to present and explain the solution
- Provide business and systems consultancy to understand customer challenges, processes and align the solution to customer operations
- Work closely with the tech team to translate customer requirements into tangible development goals
- Support account management through the implementation phase of customer engagement from a product perspective
- Technical proficiency
- An ability to frame, diagnose and solve problems
- Extremely good attention to detail - you will be spending a lot of time having complex discussions and understanding the machinations of our customer
- Excellent communication skills
- Relationship builder - you will be able to build effective external relationships as a trusted advisor
- Strong attention to detail
- A self-driven completion mindset and dedication to high quality delivery
- Curiosity and problem solving attitude
- Collaborative spirit
- Honesty and directness