Senior Digital Marketing Executive
Brilliant opportunity for an established Digital marketing Executive to manage the day-to-day running of digital marketing channels including PPC, Online Display Advertising, Affiliates and SEO.
Day to day responsibility for media optimisation and reporting including working with media and creative agency.
Our client is a household name within travel with an excellent reputation for placing people at the heart of all they do - both their customers and the staff.
They pride themselves on being innovative, constantly challenging the status quo to deliver excellent customer experience. They recognise that in order to maintain that entrepreneurial spirit, they need to equip the employees with the platform to contribute.
Great ideas can come from anywhere - so everyone is treated equal.
And this ethical approach is extended to the local communities and the environment they work within.
The one condition? You make a difference by having fun
Reporting into the Digital Marketing Manager, this role is part of an established, high-performing team tasked with driving revenue via digital marketing activities.
The role will involve
- Day to day management and optimisation of all digital channels to agreed KPIs and budget
- Collaborative working with media agency to ensure PPC, Display, SEO and Affiliates are optimised
- Weekly reporting including recommendations and performance review
- Weekly competitor monitoring extending out to the wider travel industry
- Collaboration with Website and Advertising teams to support product and campaign launches
- Owning the search synergy between paid and organic activity and work with SEO agency and internal teams
- Creating an innovative recruitment programme to actively grow the Affiliates programme
- Working closely with Brand and Research to ensure all digital messaging is on brand
The ideal candidate will be a Digital Marketing Executive (working in travel or retail) looking for more autonomy in a business known for developing it's employees,
This role is working within a dynamic, fast-paced and (most importantly) fun environment so you will need a bit about you to succeed.
Technically, you need to demonstrate experience in an Ecommerce environment driving revenue via paid media. As this role is working across Display, SEO and Affiliates as well - your need to have touched on all of the channels above.
It is hugely people focused so it's essential that you have excellent communication and stakeholder management skills whether that is leveraging relationships internally or managing external agencies.
A positive, proactive attitude is required - as is a sense of fun.
Our client has some excellent perks on offer: from discounted travel/holidays to an excellent pension scheme and huge opportunities for training and development.
Salary is up to £36,000.