Senior Quantity Surveyor
Senior Quantity Surveyor
I am seeking a lead Senior Quantity Surveyor to run a £25mil high end residential scheme in an affluent borough, in Central London. The projects has got letter of intent and starts on site in the coming months. It will be a prestigious, iconic project that will be an impressive addition to the London property market.
The contractor in question as a specialist in the refurbishment market but also do new build projects (30% of their turnover). They have a great reputation and are capable of delivering complex, challenging projects.
They have already secured their turnover for this year so can pick and choose which work to take. They also have a big advantage over the competition that most of their work is negotiated and repeat business with a wide variety of clients.
- Highly competitive numeration package
- Dynamic, forward thinking main contractor
- Rewarding bonus scheme
- All travel costs covered
- Training and development on offer and fully supported
- Career progression opportunities
- Lead commercial role on a project
- Overseeing a team of two surveyors (Quantity Surveyor & Assistant Surveyor)
- Reporting into a Commercial Manager
- Key contact for the client and PQS
- Overseeing financial KPIs
- Ideally a track record of running projects in excess of £5mil
- Main contracting background
- A mix of refurbishment and new build experienced would be preferred
- High end residential experience would be ideal!
- Degree qualified (ideally construction related)
- Stable, progressive CV
If you're interested in the role and want to hear more, reply to this advert with your CV and I'll contact you directly. If you would prefer to have an initial discussion over the phone, give me a call in our office on . Your details will be kept strictly confidential and will never be sent to anyone without you first giving permission. I'll look forward to hearing from you, come back to me ASAP to make the initial shortlist!
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.