MARKETING MANAGER - 6 MONTH FTC - £40,000 PRO RATA
A professional membership body is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager to play a key role in the implementation of a new digital marketing system for the organisation.
- To collaborate on the design and CRM strategies of the body’s digital presence, focusing on development across the full marketing mix.
- To support the launch of the organisation’s new website, including UAT, content migration, and all external communications.
- To coordinate the organisation’s online marketing and communications channels, overseeing a successfully data-driven programme of campaigns.
- To engage with internal and external stakeholders, representing and promoting the body’s brand.
- To liaise with other departments to ensure effective use of marketing channels to drive membership and revenue.
- To manage, train and develop team members.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Experience of managing data-informed marketing campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of CRM systems, particularly Microsoft CRM.
- Extensive experience in people management.
- Excellent IT skills, including MS Office.
- £40,000 pro rata.
For more information and to apply for this vacancy please email your CV to the contact details below.
A consultant will contact you within 5 days if you are successful with your application.
Excel Recruitment Ltd. Employment Agency / Business. ISO9001:2008 accredited.