SAP Simple Finance Consultant & Manager
SAP FICO Consultants London - £60k + Package
Excipion are working with one of the world's leading consultancy firms to help them with growth in their SAP team. With broad global resources and deep technical know-how, they collaborate with their clients to solve tricky business problems and offer a range of solutions to ensure that the company is on the fast track to success.
We're looking for skilled FICO consultants to join the team
Key features of the role:
Our SAP capability operates across all industries and contributes to the success of our clients by taking on responsibility for large, complex and challenging SAP engagements. You could work within:
- Business Transformation
- Process Optimisation
- Application Rationalisation
- Application Management
What we're looking for - SAP Skills
- Strong understanding of Finance business processes and accounting practices
- Strong SAP Financials skills: SAP Simple Finance
- S4/HANA experience is highly desirable and additional experience of Product Costing, Profitability Analysis (COPA), FSCM, Opentext (VIM) or Joint Venture (JV), Project Systems (PS) is beneficial.
- Integration experience with Logistics modules (MM, SD, PP) is also beneficial.
- Implementation and delivery experience, which should include at least one full project lifecycle
What other qualifications or skills do I need?
- At least 2:2 Bachelor's degree (or equivalent) or relevant experience
- Proven success in contributing within a team environment
- Demonstrated leadership skills
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Onshore, client-facing experience across a variety of industries
- Hands-on delivery in major IT Transformation Programmes
- Excellent communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Strong career progression to date
You must be willing to be London based, but be fully mobile, i.e. prepared to work away from home Monday to Friday as required
What's in it for you?
All Consulting professionals receive comprehensive training in a wide range of areas; you'll also have opportunities to hone your functional skills and expertise in an area of specialisation. We offer a variety of formal and informal training programs at every level to help you acquire and build specialised skills faster. Learning takes place both on the job and offline and the sheer variety of work on offer provides an unbeatable platform from which to build a career.
There is an extensive benefits package which includes 25 days' vacation per year, overtime pay, gym subsidies, competitive pension plan, private medical insurance and 3 extra days leave per year for charitable work of your choice!
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, click below to apply or contact