Asset Manager - Commercial Real Estate. Our Client is a pan-European real estate investment and development firm who are rapidly expanding in the UK. They currently operate in mostly in central and Eastern European countries. Due to further acquisitions and growth in the UK, they are now looking to fill a newly created position. Reporting to the Head of Transactions the Asset Manager will be responsible for the following duties:
The Duties will include:
- Identifying and implementing asset management initiatives to enhance income and be accretive to the portfolio value.
- Conducting lease renewals and rent reviews.
- Overseeing and handling the day to day property management issues.
- Assisting in the preparation of the service charge budgets.
- Reviewing the service charge budgets.
- Assisting the Leasing team with new and existing tenants to ensure smooth transactions.
- Ensuring H&S, emergency procedures and safe working practices are established and conform to legislation requirements.
- Conducting regular audits of all areas to ensure standards are maintained.
The Person: You MUST be MRICS qualified and have at least 1-3 years PQE experience. It is essential that you have commercial property management experience as well as detailed knowledge of service charges. Knowledge and experience of lease renewals, rent reviews and re-gears is also needed. You will have strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively at all levels to both internal team members and tenants. This role does offer career progression and a chance in the future to get involved in the investment side.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.