Consulting Senior Project Manager
Managers and Senior Managers - Consulting - Project and Programme Management Service lines
Experienced Managers and Senior Managers required to join a globally recognised consulting firm who achieved double digit growth in 2016. As a result, there is demand for experienced consultants across their project and programme management offering who have worked extensively in client facing, consulting environments, requiring strong stakeholder management and working within fixed price delivery.
You will have good knowledge of structured PM frameworks. Prince, Agile, Waterfall etc and have been involved with clients from developing initial business cases through to on-time delivery.
The client base is heavily focused on the telecoms space, so any telco experience would be highly desired alongside proven project experience on large scale systems integrations. If you wish to learn more and meet the following requirements of the role, please get in touch now with a copy of your CV profile.
- You will be a proven management consultant from a Big 4, recognised boutique or systems integrator.
- Extensive Project Management experience (8-10 years)
- Must have worked within a recognised client facing, management consultancy or systems integrator environment
- Have relevant systems integration project experience, ideally in Telecoms.
- Qualified and experienced in recognised PM frameworks and methodologies.
- Be flexible and mobile for client travel as required to deliver projects.
To learn more about this great opportunity to lead clients through significant technology change, please apply with a CV now.