Personal Tax Senior
Do you want to work for a leading accountancy practice renowned for their Tax services offering? Levitate Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Personal Tax Senior for a growing practice based in London.
- Take responsibility for a portfolio of clients.
- Provide advice and feedback where necessary.
- Prepare and submit a range of tax returns, including but not limited to Personal, Partnerships and LLPs.
- Liaise directly and offer advice to clients.
- Deal with all client queries promptly and efficiently
- Report to the partner on matters regarding the client's tax affairs.
- Utilise relevant tax software.
- Liaise with internal departments where appropriate
This practice strives to offer their clients the highest quality of service and ensure that all their employees receive the relevant training and support with external qualifications.
- At least 3 years’ personal tax experience.
- Ideally ATT and/or CTA qualified.
- Desire to advance your tax experience with a leading practice.
If you are interested in this position and meet the above requirements, please contact Scott Lowes at Levitate Recruitment.
This is just one of a number of opportunities we are recruiting for across the UK and Overseas. Levitate Recruitment are the leading Accountancy Practice and Insolvency Recruitment Specialist.
We specialise in recruiting for roles all across the UK and Overseas in the following specialisms;
- Audit & Accounts
- Insolvency and Restructuring
- Corporate Finance
- International Careers
If you are interested in having a confidential conversation about your career options regarding live or future opportunities, contact Scott Lowes at the Levitate Offices.
Refer a friend
Do you know a colleague that is considering their career options? Levitate Recruitment have a fantastic referral scheme in which we pay up to £1000* as a thank you.