Motor Vehicle Technician
Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic
North West London, NW9
£27,000 - £33,000 per Annum + OT and Bonus
It is a permanent full-time role within the automotive industry.
Our client is looking for a fully qualified Motor Vehicle Technician / Mechanic to join a well-established motor dealership. Based in North West London, the successful Motor Vehicle Technician will join the company’s highly skilled team to earn a great salary depending on experience.
With over 20 years of experience, the garage offers a full range of garage services covering all makes and models through the use of all the latest technology. You will be working for a garage with excellent working conditions.
The successful Motor Vehicle Technician’s main duties and responsibilities will include, but will not be limited to:
- Carrying out vehicle diagnosis, repairing and servicing vehicles to high standards
- Ensuring effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of customer vehicles
- Carrying out warranty repairs to manufacturers' guidelines
- Removing, fitting and replacing components on vehicles
- Building effective working relationships with colleagues built on communication, sharing expertise and trust
- Carrying out test drives on vehicles to diagnose existing faults
- Reporting verbally and written all faults and findings
- Working to deadlines and targets
To be considered for the Motor Vehicle Technician position you must possess the following key skills and experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong fault finding and problem solving skills
- High attention to detail
- Strong customer focus
- Excellent organisational skills
- Enthusiastic and self-motivated
- Ability to work efficiently under pressure
- MOT licence is advantageous
If you are a Motor Vehicle Technician based in North West London, please apply by sending your CV and cover letter detailing your suitability for the position.
Keywords: Vehicle, Technician, Mechanic, Motor, Automotive, MOT