Salary - £30,000k - £32,000k
Our client is part of one of the leading global conference and exhibition organisers, who are currently looking for a Marketing Manager to join their team, by helping with their ever-growing portfolio of events, with two of the company's main brands within the telecommunications market.
As Marketing Manager you will be responsible for developing and implementing the marketing strategy for a portfolio of events both based in the UK and internationally.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing your will be required to:
- Develop and deliver a continuous, content-centric engagement program aimed at a community interest group to drive inbound traffic and grow membership/subscribers
- Coordinate the design and production of all marketing collateral, including conference brochures, advertisements, web banners/emails etc
- Create and implement integrated marketing strategies using the full marketing mix
- Plan and deliver marketing campaigns for events, webinars and publishing
- Execute a data strategy for each event
- Perform on site operational duties as required
- Travel to international events as required
The candidate will be required to have:
- At least 2 years' experience in event marketing.
- Comfortable with fast moving, development/project environment where objectives can shift without significant advanced warning
- Confidence and ability to interact with senior executives and industry VIPs
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Thorough understanding of direct marketing initiatives including mail and email marketing
- Basic understanding of telecoms events marketplace and key innovation themes an advantage
Sound like you? Apply now
For more of information please call Lily at