Account Manager - Financial Services
Lloyd Recruitment Services has a great job opportunity for an experienced B2B Account Manager to join a leading Financial Services company based in London.
The main purpose of the job is to provide support to the operations team who look after key corporate B2B clients and their card issuers, as well as order processing, setting up new accounts and operational support of existing accounts.
Other duties and responsibilities for the B2B - Corporate Account Manager job holder:
- Support in ensuring B2B client accounts are set-up and administered efficiently and effectively
- Stock management, ordering, reconciliation and dispatch
- Supporting the effective management of client relationships in line with the contractual terms agreed
- Identify, then support in the investigation and resolution of issues and problems
- Learn, maintain and document information and processes for B2B accounts
- Work with Account Managers to acquire and maintain expert knowledge of the operational, systems, contractual and financial aspects of B2B accounts to ensure smooth day to day running
- Support the management team in providing detailed information on B2B accounts
- When required create, produce and analyse account information, MI and reports in a meaningful way
- Liaise with finance, technical and marketing departments as and when required
Skills and experience required for the job:
- Account support / account management experience, gained ideally within card payments, banking or finance - working with corporate clients - B2B
- Ability to understand and meet SLAs in a time pressured environment
- Strong operational and administration understanding
- Ability to identify and support in resolving complex issues, and know when escalation is required
- Experience producing, understanding and analysing data
- Advanced excel skills - essential and also a good working knowledge of Microsoft Access
- Experience in reconciling invoices and managing complaints
- Fluent in English, a second European language would be desirable as this role is working with issuers within Europe, Middle East and Africa.
Unfortunately due to the high volume of applications received by Lloyd Recruitment Services, we are only able to contact shortlisted candidates.