Engagement Consultant Apprenticeships
Are you currently working in Recruitment or Sales in the Apprenticeship / Employability industry?
Are you driven by sales and targets, currently looking for your next challenge?
We are looking for a driven, organised and forward thinking individuals to work for a well established training provider. This company has grown to be one of the largest consultancy and training providers in the world. They are currently seeking an Apprenticeship Recruitment Consultant to come on board and develop the client and apprentices base in the area of Greenwich (London)
The key responsibilities for an Engagement Consultant (Apprenticeships) are as follows:
* To ensure monthly apprentice starts are achieved in line with set targets
* The development of new employer business and the recruitment of learners in London
* Managing current relationships and establishing excellent customer relationships with both Employer and Learner
Skills, qualifications & experience required for an Engagement Consultant (Apprenticeships)are:
* Good standard of secondary education
* Good administrative skills
* Excellent telephone and personal communication skills
* Good networking skills
* Experience of selling Face to face and over the phone
* Being target driven is essential as the reward is extremely generous
* Must be computer literate
* Well presented
As an Engagement Consultant (Apprenticeships), you will be visiting clients in and around Stockport, and it is therefore essential that you have a full UK license and access to a car.
In return you will receive £27,000 + Benefits + excellent career prospects.
No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate and we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
AdMore Recruitment is a specialist retail recruitment and talent management consultancy.
Follow us on Twitter: @AdmoreRetail
Facebook: AdMore Recruitment