PPC Senior Account Executive
Senior Account Executive PPC
I'm working on a great opportunity for an experienced PPC Executive ready to push their career to the next level and to join a dynamic and growing Performance team within a media agency.
You will be responsible for managing the PPC campaigns for major health clients, from keyword research and ad copy creation to running daily, weekly and monthly reports. You will also enjoy a lot of client contact.
You will be doing:
- Effective day to day running and optimization of the allocated search accounts
- Daily account optimization to improve account performance - including but not limited to keyword research, ad copy creation/optimization, reporting, forecasting and taking client calls.
- Monitor campaign budgets, and optimize accounts to meet key KPI’s and targets.
-Supporting the Account Manager with in depth reporting and analysis on campaigns for weekly, monthly or quarterly reviews
- Attend and present on account performance at required client performance reviews
- Work with the Account Manager to identify growth opportunities across accounts
-Use bid management platforms to drive account efficiencies where relevant
-Stay up to date with changing search trends, bid management tools updates
The successful candidate will have at least 18 months of experience in PPC, Google AdWords Certification, knowledge of Google Analysis, experience with Double Click and strong analytical thinking.
The agency is also a really fun place to work, you will be benefiting from daily perks like free breakfast, healthcare, free drinks and early Friday finish, so if you are ready for the next step up and want to hear more about the opportunity, please reply to this ad.