This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic global organisation who are at the cutting edge of technology. The Programme Manager will be accountable for the end to end delivery of specific products and/or services to the organisation’s clients. Overseeing the programme management from pre-sales, bid, to product/solution build and implementation. You will provide the link between product, client management and IT/Delivery. This role will own the Delivery of the organisation’s Audience Monetisation as a Service product suite (AMS).
- Demonstrable experience working in a large scale, big data platform environments.
- Ability to matrix manage multi-functional teams across continents
- Experience managing high level stakeholders (client side)
- Application of industry standards, best practices in solutions
- Experience working in large scale SaaS environment which is scalable. (AWS/Hadoop experience preferred)
- MBA or equivalent preferred
- The Programme Manager provides the linkage between the client management and technical delivery/IT teams.
- Accountable for the overall delivery to the client(s)
- Escalation point for all IT & Delivery issues
- Matrix manages the dedicated AMS delivery resource (data ingestion and digital solution architects team)
- Key interface with AMS General Manager and Client Account Directors on all Delivery and IT aspects relative to AMS
- Manages stakeholders across the business to ensure smooth delivery
- Primary goal of the role is to successfully deliver to the client, they must think SaaS and strive to ensure that client implementations are not unique to the client
- Work with Product organization to ensure that key requirements make into the product
There are many excellent benefits to be gained from working for this truly international business, and here are just a few more!
* Private medical insurance
* Season ticket loan
* Life assurance (4 x salary)