Digital Marketing Manager - SEO & PPC - Performance Marketing
Are you an experienced Digital Marketing Manager, Online Marketing Manager or Performance Marketing Manager looking for a new challenge?
Do you have experience managing PPC & SEO Campaigns in-house?
Do you want to be responsible for driving new paid and organic search traffic to a global website?
Do you want to work for one of the fastest growing consumer technology businesses in the world?
Then this could be an exceptional opportunity for you!
We're working on behalf of one of the fastest growing consumer technology brands globally. They are looking to grow their Global Marketing team by adding a Performance Marketing Manager/Digital Marketing Manager to the team. This role will report directly to the Global Director of Growth and will be responsible for developing short and long-term strategies for large-scale paid display campaigns. This role will be responsible for driving new traffic to their website.
The company is an up and coming consumer technology brand. On the consumer side they are known for their high quality and award winning Consumer Technology Products. This role is within the digital team which is responsible for driving the website globally and managing: Strategy, Content Architecture, Search (SEO) & Analytics Globally.
They are a global business and are looking to expand their teams significantly in the coming year with up-coming vacancies in digital, campaigns and communications to maintain their growth plans.
This role is responsible for championing the brand digitally, they are looking for someone to help the company become a renowned brand in a crowded digital market.
The company is a well-known brand within the consumer technology market and has big plans to grow and develop globally. Headquartered in Holborn they are easily commutable from all mainline London stations.
Key responsibilities include:
- Develop short and long-term strategies for large-scale paid display campaigns on Facebook, Google, LinkedIn; for retargeting campaigns and affiliate programs; for SEM campaigns and SEO optimizations
- Be responsible for all performance marketing activities
- Use data to understand the conversion and engagement funnel
- Establish deep understanding of customer segments that's informed by data and used to connect the right message to the right customer
- Define requirements for dashboards, reports, and other associated data visualization
- Respond quickly to changing online marketing trends to capitalize on new opportunities
- Initiate new and creative ideas on how to continue scaling and reach new audiences
- Experience of managing multiple PPC campaigns simultaneously
- A good working knowledge of the complete digital marketing mix, particularly SEO and Social Media
- Landing page testing and optimization
- Assist in the maintenance and monitoring of keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Keep pace with search engine and PPC industry trends and developments.
- Work closely with the other team members, on marketing, sales and product side to ensure company goals are met
Title: Digital Marketing Manager - SEO & PPC / Performance Marketing Manager
Salary: £40k - £55k dependent on experience
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits
The idea candidate will be a high-energy, ambitions digital marketing professional looking for the next step working for a global brand. Driven, resourceful and articulate - they will be someone who has an ability to make things happen.
- Several years' experience in performance marketing, including hands on PPC, display and affiliate marketing experience
- Demonstrable impact on business growth via paid advertising channels
- Excellent analytical, organizational, project management and time management skills
- Creative, Adaptable, growth hacker at heart - constantly looking for new ways to generate more demand via paid advertising and search channels
- Tech geek - loves technology, enjoys experimenting with new platforms and solutions to maximize paid advertising efficiencies
- High levels of integrity, autonomy, and self-motivation
- Passion for digital marketing
- Excellent knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of key PPC, social, and display challenges
- Advanced Excel skills with strong focus on correlating data sets and commercial forecasting
- Razor-sharp attention to detail
- Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced, ever changing, dynamic working environment
- A proven track record of identifying business opportunities and problem solving
- Proactive, outside the box thinker, can successfully handle ambiguous tasks and situations
- Driven, motivated with a make-things-happen attitude
- Team player with a strong communication and project management skills - working with a large number of stakeholders across the company
- Experience with SQL - preferred
- Bachelor's degree in a quantitative field is preferred
** Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the EU**
Senior Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com