North West London
Circa £70,000 plus benefits
Our client is passionate about producing software that value adds. They are a development house with software being developed internationally across multiple platforms. They are looking for a Data Engineer to join their growing team and work with their Data Scientists.
A typical day in this role would be gathering requirements, building solutions and reports. Typical problem solving, discovering where certain elements reside within the data centre, making sure that you get the correct database to get data from. The role is office based - with some international travel.
- MS SQL, PostgreSQL and MySQL
- Java, Python, Node.js or similar
- High load production systems experience
- Data modelling, architecture and ETL designing
- Excellent communication skills
- Microservices experience
- Parallel computing and elastic environment experience
- Good knowledge of cloud solutions
Good to have skills:
- R or MATLAB or similar experience
- NOSQL technology knowledge - (MongoDB, DynamoDB, Neo4)
- REST or JSON - API experience
- Spark/Scala or H2O/Sparkling water experience
- Good understanding of SDLC
Interested? Want to find out more?
Please give Ruby a call or send your CV to apply.
Talent Analytix is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.