Our client helps organisations and individuals by building strong brands, creating compelling content and delivering brilliant communications.
Their heritage lies in the technology industry, and have clients ranging from small local companies to large multinational corporations; representing some of the fastest growing and most successful companies in the Internet-driven business world.
With current Account Manager’s and Account Directors having worked their way up from the bottom, the client invests a lot of time into aiding growth and as a result, have a low turnover of staff.
Our client will provide you with a very relaxed environment and a lot of perks. The company culture is very important to them so they are looking for a Senior Account Executive who is independent and enjoys socialising and getting involved in the office banter!
By joining our client as an SAE, you will be on the journey towards becoming an Account Manager. Within the role, the SAE should exhibit creativity, independence and a continued hunger to learn. You must also start showing the knowledge and confidence required to consult to clients and within the team. As an SAE, you should act as a positive influence within the company culture and should show a commitment to supporting and driving forward the business. A keen interest in technology is also a must.
Being devoted to the clients becomes more important as you become more senior, and they expect SAE’s to know the full range of services that they deliver. You should understand the way the client manages their business and the role that the SAE plays in it. This may include supporting company initiatives such as marketing (including social media and blogs), training and creativity.
SAE’s must also start to forge themselves a role within new business. You should help account leads to grow existing accounts, as well as participating in new business pitches. Understanding timesheets and the importance of efficiency will help our client operate more profitably.
Duties And Responsibilities
- Make suggestions of positive activities and initiatives within the company
- Bring proactive ideas to the table - of how to do things better, how to secure improved results and ways in which they excite their clients
- Consistently show ongoing excitement for delivering brilliant and original work
- Show an enthusiasm for connecting with colleagues and clients in social and more banter-full occasions.
- Show a passion for supporting the development of AE’s and fellow SAE’s
- Use your experience to develop bigger ideas for client programmes and occasionally leading brainstorms/creative session for smaller pieces of account work
- Show increased ownership of ideas and the creative process; exhibiting a responsibility for bringing concepts to fruition - as pitches, content or new initiatives