Diamond Sales Consultants
A luxury Diamond Jewellers are looking for their next best Sales Assistant to join their growing team!
Your new company
A luxury Diamond Jewellers are looking for their next best Sales Assistant to join their growing team! They provide their customers with a superb engagement ring shopping experience by offering them the opportunity to create high-quality custom engagement rings through a seamless process facilitated by their jewellery consultants. They are looking for someone with immense passion for the industry, who is customer focused, design-oriented, tech-savvy and able to add value to the team. This is an exciting opportunity to join their fast growing team.
Your new role
- Meeting & exceeding sales targets and KPIs
- Providing an excellent level of customer service
- Developing an in-depth knowledge of the products & the brand
- Responding to sales enquiries via email, phone, live chat (Intercom) and Skype
- Meeting customers for face-to-face consultations in our London Store
- Accurately assess customer needs to recommend suitable products or pass along consumer leads to sales department personnel
- Data entry for new customer purchase orders
- Create a positive team atmosphere to enhance employee performance and customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot and resolve consumer complaints and issues
- Maintain a positive image for our brands
- Guide customers through our bespoke design service
- Preparing and sending quotations for engagement & wedding rings
- Assisting in the selection of diamonds and gemstones for new or existing orders
- Communicating with our designers and production team about specific customer requests
- Following up with customers post-order for aftercare issues and to solicit reviews
- Participate in training exercises and staff development
- Our training sessions ensure that each person in our company has the opportunity to learn from our top representatives.
What you'll need to succeed
- Friendly, polite and honest in all dealings with our customers
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Ability to build rapport and nurture relationships on a daily basis
- A strong track record of closing consultative sales
- A demonstrable track record of loyalty
- Knows how to work towards deadlines Organised & responsible
- A superb communicator (native English level)
- Engaging with Sales force (CRM) to drive sales and track customer specifics
What you'll get in return
- £23K - £25K annual base salary with monthly bonuses based on sales conversion.
- Typical monthly bonuses range from £700 - £5,000 (Uncapped)
- Flexible working hours
- Buy jewellery for yourself at cost price (conditions apply)
- Professional Gemmologist Courses & Qualifications Professional Design Courses & Qualifications
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.