IT Analyst Developer
A strong front-end developer with good knowledge of back end. Needs to be able to make significant strides in mobile and out online product set. What the role offers:
- Opportunity to work with the fastest growing TMC in theUK
- Opportunity to make a serious impact on the shape of ourproducts
- Opportunity to take-on a lot of responsibility quickly forinnovation
- Opportunity to try out new "stuff" and bring that to theteam
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES
- Build out Company Application Suite (Freeway, Gateway, MiWay,GetAway, Approver)
- Develop/Improve Companies supporting applications SSO, Passports, Sabre Red App
- Full-time role with some flexible working hours - i.e. may be required to work out of hours around release milestones
KEY SKILLS & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
SKILLS (Strength 1=Some Understanding to 5=Towering Strength)
- Google Polymer/Web-components(3)
- SQL Server(5)
- Web services(5)
- VB.net or C#.net(5)
- Team Foundation Server(2)
- Android and iOS(2)
- Visual Studio(4)
- API Integration(5)
- Application Frameworks (3)
EXPERIENCE & PROFILE
- 4-6 years relevantexperience
- Able to work in an unstructuredenvironment
- Able to work independently and take leadership forprojects
- Able to work with end-users to understand/elicitrequirements
- Able to present to groups ofusers
- Travel industry experience desirable but notessential
COMPETENCIES & VALUES
Passionate about demonstrating respect and integrity - treating our people and customers as we would like to be treated ourselves
- We come to work out of a desire to deliver our best everyday
- We do our best to deliver against our commitment and avoidslipping
- We are proactive andaccountable
Delivering quality - offering service levels and products that we are proud to stand behind
- We strive to have the lowest number of customer escalations related to codequality
- We strive to produce work we are proud to put our nameto
- We build code and products that are maintainable by otherteam-members
- We aim to deliver the best implementations every time first time andon-time.
- Weactivelyworktogetitrightfirsttime,recognisingthaterrorsonourpartmeansmoreworkandhaveacost impact on thebusiness.
Delivery of technology innovation - forward thinking, technology focused, solutions for our clients
- Wekeepinformedaboutnew trendstoensurewedeliverthebestsolutionstoourcustomersandstaffallthetime
- Weinnovateinourapproachandarenotafraidtotakecalculatedrisksthatwillchangethegame,appropriateto ourroles.
- We aspire to be the leaders in TMC technology in-house and customerside
- We deliver and articulate visions that move themarket
- We are continuously looking to improve the way wework
Delivery of first class customer service - inspiring our clients and "going the extra mile"
- We aim to provide totaltransparency
- Wecontinuouslyaimtoimproveourabilitytodeliverboth intermsofcustomerexperienceandscaling
- Working as a team - we all succeed together
- We understand that IT enables allteams
- Our success is directly linked to how successful other teamsare
- We aim to de-mystify technology in order to create a common language ofsuccess
- We understand slipping dates can negatively impact ourteam-mates
- Weappreciatethediversitywithintheteamandthevaryingskillssetsandexperienceseachindividualcontributes to the team as awhole.
- We work proactively with team members to drive businessoutcomes.
- We encourage diverging opinions in order to help us make informeddecisions.