Sales Trainer - Travel Industry
Sales Trainer- within the travel industry
Circa £50,000pa - Basic £30k + £20k bonus!
We are working with a Leading Luxury Travel company to recruit a Sales Trainer in a Sales Coach role within luxury offices in central London.
As Sales Trainer your role will be to develop, coach and observe 12 - 15 Travel Sales Consultants within an office environment.
Your role as Sales coach is to observe the sales staff and their sales approach, to study sales reports and as sales coach develop performance improvement plans and materials for sales training.
- Coach each Travel Consultant individually to assess their sales ability needs in order to maximize lead conversion rate.
- Design and develop training infrastructure to create a training focused culture.
- Review and update training policies on an annual basis.
- Design, produce and implement training programs to meet sales needs.
- Ensure all staff receives ongoing sales trainings and provides constant follow up thereafter.
- Evaluate skill sets and knowledge of the Travel Consultants and trainees; provide feedback and documentation to management.
- Communicate and interact effectively with decision makers, at all levels internally and externally.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes.
- Other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Previously worked within the Travel Industry within a training/coaching sales performance/development role is essential
- Proven experience in leading and managing a sales team
- Excellent IT skills, including the MS Office packages
How to Apply:
Please apply to advert or via our website with a copy of your CV.
Please note only suitable candidate will be contacted for this position. If your skills are not what the client is seeking for this position your CV will be added to our database where you will be considered for other roles as they become available that match your skills and experience.
Once you are added to our database you will receive emails of our "New Vacancies" covering all our new and available jobs as they become available
Please note our Jewels Recruitments system for job alerts run on keywords that might be in your CV or your post code location is relevant to the new job advertised.. So not always is the job sent to you an exact match of what you are seeking.
You will also receive weekly/monthly email newsletters from Jewels Recruitment, listing ALL available jobs in various locations and salary bands.
Please advise us if you do not want to receive these new job alerts.
FOLLOW JEWELS RECRUITMENT ON TWITTER FOR NEW JOBS, CAREER ADVICE, INDUSTRY NEWS AND MUCH MORE ... @JewelsJobs