Finance Business Analyst
A Finance Business Analyst position has recently become available within the Finance Operations department of a Global Leading Telecommunications organisation based in Central London.
Reporting into the Senior Manager; this role will provide all aspects of financial operations data analysis and reporting. Ultimately will prepare and maintain the internal dashboard reporting, investigate discrepancies alongside providing advice and insight.
The Finance Business Analyst will do the following;
- Support in developing and maintaining the reporting dashboards
- Weekly / monthly SLA and KPI metrics reporting
- Through an inquisitive approach and root cause analysis - maximise the value of the data captured and identify discrepancies
- Stakeholder management - present data and key insights to all departments
- Deliver insightful analysis and predictive analysis of performance to support business process changes
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Finance Business Analyst?
- Graduate calibre (or equivalent)
- Highly numerate with complex problem solving skills
- Working knowledge of analytical software; advanced MS Excel
- Excellent analytical and modelling/dashboard skills
- SAP experience (desirable)
- Excellent attention to detail
Working for a renowned telecommunications organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Finance Business Analyst would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on to find out more.