Our client has an opportunity for a Part-time Financial Modeller to provide business financial forecasting and modelling for SME companies.
Our client is a successful and growing accountancy practice which also provides consultancy services and corporate finance. Hours are part-time and the role can be performed either in the office or at home.
The purpose of the job is to prepare financial models of SME investee business for clients
Specific Duties and responsibilities:
- Communication with clients as necessary
- Financial analyses, planning and financial modelling
We are looking for an accountant / financial modeller who has experience of financial planning and modelling. They will be a good communicator (strong written), self motivated and task orientated. The role would be ideal for someone who wants to work part-time from home who has strong excel and report writing skills.
Key skills required:
- Qualified/part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Good current/recent knowledge of corporation tax
- SME client experience.
- Strong client service focus.
- Strong analytical, project management skills
- Good Excel and modelling skills
- Friendly outgoing person who is keen to learn and take on more responsibility as the practice grows,
To Apply for this qualified /part-qualified practice accountant / financial modeller role, send your CV with a brief covering letter, outlining your interest and experience along with you salary expectations.