Digital Insight Analyst - Web / Mobile App
As the Digital Insight Analyst, you will be looking after all relevant analysis and insight projects which support the continuous improvement of the digital platforms - the business itself is a disruptor in the Fintech marketplace, offering next-generation money transfer and foreign exchange platforms. Making it easier for customers to move money, safer and more securely than ever before through the power of their technology led platform.
Your role, as the insight analyst is to support continuous improvements of that platform based on sound insight based around how consumers are interacting with it. Helping to shape current and new features and functionality, improving customer journeys and ensuring anything 'new' that's introduced works, and works to optimum performance levels.
Your principal stakeholders will be the Product and Commercial teams, who are responsible for the website and app, all features and functionality, as well as continuous roadmap and development.
You will be looking at both customer, web and app data to identify pain points for customers, reasons they might not be completing journeys and transactions, and presenting both your findings and recommendations back to the Product teams for them to take action on.
From this you will support A/B testing to prove improvements and quantify results. Making additional recommendations where necessary to look to optimise things further. Continuously looking at ways and means to improve the customer experience, enhance conversion rates and usage of the app too.
You will be joining a relatively small team, but there's ambition to grow! Coming in at this level you will be a Senior Analyst in the team. That means leading projects end to end, reporting to the head of the business unit and have lots of senior stakeholder engagement, even to C-suite levels. So you will have a big voice, and opportunity to help shape the future of the platform based on your insights.
The firm we're representing is a FinTech disruptor who began their journey into life just 5 years ago. Since then they've gone Global, offering their services across Europe, the US and APAC regions. But remain that lean, entrepreneurial and agile 'stay fun, stay foolish' mentality of around 100 likeminded people all bought in to the idea of looking to reshape the vision for how financial services products are perceived by putting a technology based lenses on things - breaking away from the norm and offering a new generation of tech savvy consumers a new way to transact with their phone or mobile device.
The offices are what you'd anticipate from a tech start-up. They're colourful, fun and funky, with things like ping-pong and table football, beer fridges, big screen TV's - quirky neon signs, balcony with views to enjoy the sunshine, and best of all - no suits!
This is a delivery based, performance culture, not one focused on just the hours you put in!
They're a disruptor, coming into an industry that's been slow to evolve and have challenged the traditions in how that market operates and the services traditional players offer to their customers. Their platform provides access to anyone who needs it, giving them something faster, cheaper and more secure - as well as new ways of transacting all together - which has led to their rapid growth and success.
If you're interested in finding out more about this opportunity, why not get in touch today!
Role: Digital Insight Analyst - Web/Mobile App
Location: Central London
Salary: £45,000 to £50,000
Benefits: Bonus, pension, fun and funky dot com environment and lots more.
- Experience using a digital events tracking tool like Google Analytics or Adobe Analytics tools
- High standard of Excel skills - able to use it to manipulate raw data
- SQL coding skills a real plus
- Experience in analysing customer behaviour on a website or mobile app
- Got to be able to prove your business impact, and the ability to draw conclusions from data, translating it into something meaningful and have been responsible for establishing the buy-in from business stakeholders to implement your recommendations - you've then measured these and can talk about results achieved
- An understanding of how to self-orientate in a start-up culture which isn't process driven
- A keen interest in being a part of an innovative digital business
- Great stakeholder management skills - not just in taking, interpreting and delivering solutions to their requirements for actionable insight, but also managing their expectations effectively too
- Must have the necessary visas to live and work in the UK - sponsorship cannot be provided.
For further information please contact:
Managing Consultant - Blue Pelican Marketing
You can view all our vacancies on our web site www.bluepelican.com, or call and ask for the marketing division.