Regional Account Manager- Convenience
An opening has arisen for a Regional Account Manager to join a Global FMCG company to work with one of the top convenience accounts.
The company have a range of iconic and market leading brands, and are currently seeing considerable growth due to expanding their UK business.
This role is home and field based, with visits to the Head Office in the South East once a week.
Your key responsibilities as regional account manager would be to:
- Maximise account growth in line with objectives set by the National Account Manager.
- Manage and develop JBP's to ensure all requirements are met.
- Full responsibility of your accounts and support the NAM on larger accounts.
- Analyse sales data to formulate distribution of products.
The ideal candidate would have:
- FMCG sales experience.
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills.
- Strong financial acumen.
- Creative flair with excellent attention to detail.
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with experience working in field sales looking to progress their career with a highly reputable FMCG company. If this sounds like you do not hesitate to apply or contact the Lime Talent team today.
Lime Talent is a recruitment agency specialising in the consumer goods industry. To view a broader selection of our current vacancies go to www.limetalentgroup.com or call us on .
The Lime Talent team always review and process job applications swiftly. However due to the high volume of CVs that we receive online, we regrettably are not always able to respond to every applicant individually. If you’ve not heard from us within 5 working days, unfortunately on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Lime Talent Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.