Senior Finance Business Partner - Change (Insurance)
As the lead for the Finance Business Partnering Finance team across group wide SIP and Change division you will be required to provide key strategic and financial advice and challenge in order to help ensure optimal business decisions are made and business objectives are met. Continually challenge and improve the budgeting and forecasting for this area, providing intelligent insight for commercial decision making.
You will be required to:
- Lead the commercial and financial challenge, and advice to the business through analysis and insight of operating costs, income, indemnity, partner change and commercial contract review , ensuing proactive decision support on SIP and change
- Lead and provide finance leadership to the and set the strategy for the provision effective financial performance reporting and strategic insight to support the business in managing the SIP and change costs
- Lead the review of Business Cases, Investment Appraisals and Contract Reviews to ensure they are challenged and reviewed appropriately across the business.
- Lead and own the insight and reporting for SIP Cash, Capitalisation and Depreciation impact of projects across the group reporting to SLT and Exco on a regular basis
Ideally you will need to have/be:
- Qualified Accountant ACA/ACCA/CIMA or equivalent
- Senior Finance Business Partnering Experience Essential
- Proven track record of cost management and driving change
- Project Experience / awareness