Our client based in North West London/Hertfordshire is a well-established business within their industry. With over a 100 years industry knowledge and experience they are now looking to their team of experts. They are at the forefront of leading edge technologies within multiple industries. They are looking to recruit a Service Manager to join there expanding team.
As a Service Manager, you will be responsible for the day to day running of their Service Desk. They are looking for a leader who can lead by example and someone who can lead a Service Desk team. The ideal candidate should also possess experience of leading a team of field engineer schedulers as well as sub-contractors.
Essential Requirements: -
- Excellent management and leadership qualities
- Experience of utilising a management systems
- Reactive call planning experience
- Strong reporting and data analysis experience
- Excellent communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Presentation skills
- Motivating and developing teams
- Field scheduling experience
- Excellent customer facing and telephone service skills
- Experience of managing to SLA’s
- 3+ years’ experience in Service Management
- Worked in a fast paced reactive environment
- Grown through the ranks of field service (technical)
Are you looking to be rewarded for your efforts and willing to go the extra mile to achieve results?
Please give Ruby a call at Bankside Recruitment or send your CV to apply.
Bankside Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Due to the number of applications received please note that if you do not hear from us within 2 weeks we will not be proceeding with your application.