Accounts Assistant - Leading Estate Agency
I am currently working with a leading London based Estate Agency who are looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their established team in South West London. This agency has a comprehensive presence across London and is looking to find someone who is able to support their client accounts team to manage their growing lettings portfolio.
This is a very exciting opportunity within an organisation that has a strong track record of providing progression opportunities for those within their Finance team and, as a result, have built a team of long serving and dedicated employees forming a fantastic team.
The role will be supporting the team of client accountants and the duties include the following:
- Posting and paying contractor invoices
- Logging any new cheques received
- Dealing with an queries from the Property Management and Lettings offices
- Providing cover for the Client Accountants and Credit Controllers when required
- Chasing Landlord arrears
- Ensuring invoices are received from Property Managers and Lettings offices
- Banking duties
This is a fantastic opportunity to develop and learn the role of a client accountant and progress internally to develop a career within a established agency with a great working environment.
They are ideally looking for candidates with the following skills:
- Keen attention to detail
- Property Accounts or Administration experience is strongly preferred but not essential
- A passion for property is key for this position
- An ability to work well with others as a team is crucial
- Ambitions to grow and learn more within lettings client accounting is vital
So if you would like to be part of a fantastic team and company that will allow you to learn and develop a career within lettings client accounts and fit the criteria above then feel free to apply now. Alternatively if you would like to learn more about the company then call Joseph Morris on to discuss further.