My Client a Global Leading Media Business in London is looking for an Accounts Assistant to join their head office team.
Reporting to the Senior Manager the Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Translate specific contract language and concepts to Billing System environment
- Generate accurate and timely customer invoicing
- Continuous monitoring of contractual compliance
- Function as the subject matter expert for a portfolio of customer accounts
- Liaise with various internal customers (FP&A, Sales, Legal)
- Create and improve processes to build efficiency
- Generate regular analysis and ad hoc reporting
- Maintain strict adherence to SOX controls
Successful candidates will be bright graduates in Accounting and Finance, and will have at least 6 months experience within a Finance environment. My client is looking for candidates who are ambitious, driven and highly motivated to get stuck into an analytical role. Good Excel skills are essential.