Salary: GBP 22,000 - GBP 25,000
Our client, the world's leading professional body for qualifications and standards in land, property, infrastructure and construction is looking for a Venue/Facilities Coordinator to join their existing team.
You will be responsible for the overall promotion, management and delivery of their room booking service in Scotland for conferences, events, meetings and training to both external and internal clients providing a high standard of service as require, includes AV support and client management.
To provide comprehensive facilities service to support the running of the organisation in Scotland including management of service contracts
Key Achievements & Responsibilities:
- Provide a comprehensive and seamless room booking service to a high standard
- Dedicated point of contact for the client
- Flexible approach to working hours which may from time to time include early morning/evening cover
- Work with the wider team in Scotland to promote and market the room booking service
- Provide comprehensive facilities service to enable the smooth running of the organisation in Scotland
- Provide cover in relation to front line call handling which includes switchboard and phone.
- Experience of Microsoft packages
- Experience in a customer service environment and promoting and marketing of services
- Experience of working with AV (advantageous)
- Demonstrates a can-do attitude and has the ability to present corporate identity of our client in a professional manner
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible.