Paraplanner Award-winning IFA
City of London | Salary: £38,500
A great upcoming paraplanning opportunity for a specialist wealth management company based in the Heart of the City of London. With office’s all over the UK, they are looking to expand their ever-growing team, searching for an experienced paraplanner who is highly ambitious and career driven. The company will provide training for the candidate to achieve chartered status. There is also the opportunity to move into a client facing role working with an existing portfolio of clients with a long-term aim of becoming a fully qualified financial advisor.
The specifics of the role include -
• Prepare and Write Suitability reports and letters
• Carry out research for information and analysis of client financial arrangements
• Communicate with team members to keep client information up to date
• Maintain the relationship between cliental and the company
• General product and solutions research
• Ensuring accurate solutions are given to clients
To apply for this position, you should have worked within an advisory firm and have paraplanning experience. You should have an excellent telephone manor. The ideal candidate will have the desire to progress within the role completing further studies to work towards Chartered Status in Financial Planning, if not already obtained, and potentially become an Advisor. To attract the right caliber of candidate, they also offer a generous benefits package.
For a full Job Description please contact Megan Hines