Senior Fund Accountant
Senior Fund Accountant position available for a rapidly growing fund administration team, focusing on Private Equity, Real Estate, Debt as well as Infrastructure funds, they are recruiting highly motivated and skilled team members.
· You will have the responsibility for the accounting and full administration of a portfolio of clients and will act as a liaison and point of contact for all matters relating to the account.
· You will be an important link between management and junior staff, responsible for the quality of the work carried out for the client.
· Taking an active part in the initial setup of any new funds take-on and liaising with independent tax specialists, lawyers, and notaries as part of the set up process.
· Assisting with the preparation and collation of Know Your Customer and Client Due Diligence files.
· Taking care of the day-to-day operations of the funds and following up with third parties, including investors and fund managers.
· Handling the fund accounts and preparation of periodic reports and regulatory reports for the fund entities.
· Preparing the funds’ periodic Net Asset Value calculation and year-end financial statements, management of the audit, and reviewing other fund related reports.
· Coordinate and arranging investor servicing, including investor on-boarding, capital calls, distributions as well as issuance of shareholder statements.
· Organising and participating in board meetings and shareholders' meetings.
· Reviewing tax returns and tax balances and maintaining relevant contacts with the tax authorities.
· Accurately record all time spent dealing with client matters to ensure the clients are correctly invoiced.
· Pro-actively take on additional responsibilities and administrational tasks as required by your managers or clients.
· Strong academic background.
· Newly qualified/part qualified Accountant (ACCA/CIMA/ACA).
· Relevant experience.
· Good communication skills, organised and flexible.
· Ambitious with a high level of energy and commitment.
· High level of IT literacy with strong Excel and Word skills.