Job Title: Conference Producer
Salary: £26,000 - £28,000
Location: Central London
Our client specialises in tailored financial conferences - they excel in market analysis to create bespoke conferences, round-table and high calibre events. Our client is a market leader in researching market trends, creating content and creating conferences that attract the key speakers and senior industry experts.
Our client is recruiting a Conference Producer to manage the production of detailed reports and create events through researching market trends, writing compelling agendas and inviting prominent industry figures. This role will provide a platform to develop and create conference and round-table events that attract industry leaders.
- Creating sector specific reports and researching the key issues that your report has identified and the areas that must be addressed, via desk and phone research
- Liaising with existing contacts and identifying new potential contributors to the report
- Interviewing high level contributors
- Proof reading round-table transcripts in preparation for publication
- Inviting key persons to contribute to the reports
- Hosting round-table debates
- Report agenda copy writing
- Website copy writing
- Contributing to the generation of new report ideas
- Have experience working within conference production either for a conference or exhibition organiser
- Be accustomed to speaking with, and promoting new ideas and concepts to others
- Candidates must have a knowledge of researching markets and market analysis.
- Be experienced in writing high quality reports,
- Be creative in their thinking, flexible with working on a variety of projects based on different subjects