Our client, based in the City of London, are recruiting for an exciting initial 6 month position, where the successful candidate will be supporting the Administration, Sales, Marketing and Finance team within the company. This is for an immediate start.
Reporting to the Finance and Sales Support Co-ordinator, the Intern Administrator will ensure that all the day to day office requirements are maintained and provide administrative support to the Senior Management Team. This is a varied role, designed to support the business and enable the Intern to experience a number of professional disciplines and activities.
The Intern must be enthusiastic, helpful and resourceful, with a willingness and enthusiasm to learn quickly.
Our client designs, incorporates and achieves secure, cloud based and on premise IT Infrastructure with specialist expertise in Network technologies, Security and Unified Communications / Contact centres. Their consultative approach delivers agile, business transformation for Enterprise customers around the world.
Administration for the London Office:
- Diary management and ad-hoc administrative support to the Senior management, in particular Chief Executive officer and Chief Operating Officer as required
- Maintain the office environment in London, ensuring it provides a pleasant place to work and assisting team members with printing and general administrative tasks.
- Manage and post, parcels and deliveries, in and out of the office, ensuring they are allocated correctly and deliveries from the Company are secure, correctly priced and addressed.
- Ensure meeting rooms are booked and utilised appropriately. Prepare for client, partner meetings and interviews professionally, providing refreshments, glasses, etc. as required.
- Assist with organising Company events (such as Festive celebrations) and social occasions
- Provide assistance in organising Performance Review meetings in a timely manner, booking the rooms and confirming meetings. Escalate any issues to the Chief People Officer
- Ad-hoc facility and administration duties.
Sales & Marketing Administration
- Provide pro-active support to both the Chief Operating officer and Chief Executive officer to ensure that Salesforce is up to date in respect of their activities in a timely manner.
- Prepare reports as required
- Assist with presentations and collateral needed for sales meetings
- Ad-hoc sales and marketing duties.
- Assist the Finance team with any administrative tasks to support particularly busy times
- Provide support and act as the liaison with the appointed travel representative for staff travel.
- Provide support in processing corporate credit card expenses and in managing applications for corporate credit cards.
- Provide support in preparing expenses for Senior Management team and inputting into Xero
Skills & Experience
- Business Administration or Marketing would be preferred but any degree with the relevant skills and experience are welcome
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral, with a confident telephone manner.
- Experience with MS outlook, Excel, PowerPoint
- Flexible attitude/initiative and with the ability to work on own or within a team.
- Ability to handle confidential information in a professional manner
- Excellent organisational and prioritising skills.
- Pleasant, confident and convivial manner on a consistent basis.
- Ability to work to deadlines and be resourceful (with time, budgets and tools at hand)
- Knowledge of using databases.
- Willingness to learn and pro-actively seek knowledge.
- Must have a good command of the English language
- Initiative - The willingness to move things forward by taking action without needing to be asked and without due escalation.
- Communication - The ability speak and write so as to be clearly understood by others, using appropriate vocabulary, grammar and style
- Integrity - the willingness to adhere to social, ethical, professional and organisational standards
- Analysis - The ability to gather relevant information, notice relationships between different pieces of information, reason from cause to effect and generate effective solutions to practical problems.
- Adaptability - The ability to maintain effectiveness in a rapidly changing environment and the willingness to respond quickly and positively to change.
- Organising Work - The ability to marshal and manage resources (people, funding, materials and support) to achieve a project or task. Able to manage own time efficiently and to handle multiple activities in parallel to accomplish the goals.
- Customer Orientation - The ability to recognise both internal and external customers and the willingness to cooperate with them fully in order to help them achieve their objectives
- Self Confidence - The ability to make a positive impact and to maintain a credible position with others on an ongoing basis.
£341.25 per week