This is an opportunity to join a rapidly growing women's high street retailer in a commercial finance role. The company has become a very prominent name on the high street in recent years and has recently become part of a larger listed group meaning it is set to go from strength to strength.
Reporting to the Head of Commercial Finance, the successful candidate will have a broad remit supporting the business from a finance perspective and will have access to all levels of seniority in the Company. This is a great opportunity for a qualified accountant looking for a commercial role in a rapidly growing business. This is a strategic and commercial role with the opportunity to drive change and contribute to further development of the Company.
- Weekly performance reviews for investors and Corporate Board covering a number of different financial KPI’s
- Monthly financial reporting for both Corporate and Management Board meetings
- Creation of budget/forecast presentations for Board, investors and banks
- Assist in creation of strategic five year plans
- Financial analysis to support the Company’s rapid international expansion
- Ad hoc analysis to support and facilitate strategic development of Retail Operations, Buying and Merchandising, Property, Marketing and E-Commerce divisions
To be considered for the role you must be a qualified accountant and experience in the retail industry would be a distinct advantage. You must be a team player with excellent communication skills and the ability to work with and influence people of varying seniority across the business.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
For more Finance jobs please contact me or one of my colleagues at CMC Consulting Ltd
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.