CORPORATE CREDIT RATINGS ANALYST
TO £43K + BENS + BONUS
URGENT REQUIREMENT. International banking group in the City require a Corporate Credit Ratings Analyst. The purpose of the role is to produce accurate credit ratings for the European Corporate Team. You will be responsible for:
- Analysing new corporate transactions using corporate credit analysis methodologies and analysing financial statements
- Producing accurate corporate credit ratings
- Credit risk monitoring
- Identifying credit quality issues
- Financial modelling
- Updating the ratings database
- Preparing for credit reviews
Applications are welcomed from those who possess some recent relevant credit analysis / credit rating experience. Candidates MUST demonstrate a knowledge of corporate credit analysis techniques and the ability to interpret and analyse company financial statements. Research skills and a sound grasp of MS Excel is essential. Financial modelling skills would be highly desirable.
This vacancy is being advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited. The services advertised by Montpellier Resourcing Limited are those of an Employment Agency.