International Tax Assistant Manager - Big 4 London
You will be fully supported as you develop in your career in corporate tax, working on an exclusively advisory portfolio with access to an unmatched client base.
You will have access to a broad range of advisory opportunities from smaller inbound clients to huge multinationals
As a Tax Assistant Manager you'll be working on an exclusively advisory portfolio from day one with access to an unmatched client base, working with smaller inbound clients to huge multinationals. The types of project you'll contribute towards may include:
- Expansion into new markets
- Pre-merger reorganisations and post-merger integration
- Organisational structure rationalisation
- Business model redesign
- Optimisation of capital structure and financing
- Managing the risk arising from global law change such as BEPS
- Lobbying and negotiation with tax authorities in UK and globally
- Managing the successful delivery of international tax services engagements, taking a professional, practical and commercial approach and ensuring technical excellence.
- Building and maintaining relationships with clients and providing high levels of client service.
- Spotting opportunities and involving colleagues to help us continuously develop our commercial proposition to our clients.
- Assisting in winning work by proactively managing existing clients and contribute to winning new clients and engagements.
- Qualified ATT / ACA / CA / CTA (or breadth of knowledge equivalent to CTA)
- Strong technical skills and keen to develop further
- Ability to build strong client relationships and committed to delivery of exceptional client service
- Relationship management skills with ability to manage client expectations
- Enthusiastic and flexible attitude to work
- Strong and motivated team player; ability to integrate with new teams quickly
- Excellent communicator in a range of situations
- Ability to identify areas of risk, carry out effective reviews and know when to refer upwards
- Team player with ability to build effective relationships at all levels
- Effective time management - ability to remain calm when under pressure to meet deadlines
- Project management skills, plan and prioritise work, meet deadlines
- Ability to solve problems creatively and pragmatically
- Background in corporate tax with some demonstrable advisory experience
- Big 4 accountancy practice
- Advisory role with scope to progress
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham on for a confidential discussion