Data & Insights Manager
Investigo is currently partnering with a FTSE 100 consumer company to hire an exceptional Data & Insights Manager.
Our client is undergoing a stage of significant growth and as such requires an experienced Data & Insights Manager to set up and manage the supply chain data reporting and analytics function.
We will be looking for senior candidates with a deep understanding of modelling and analysing complex data to be able to offer insight into the business.
This will be a vital role for the company, to help to inform decision-making for the Leadership team.
Specifically you will be supporting Group Supply Chain to assess opportunities to deliver savings to the business and to support the Project Managers with their data.
Key Tasks & Activities
- Ownership of all Supply Chain data
- Calculate and assess business benefits both proactively and reactively
- Define how the business should collect, update, and store Supply Chain data
- Build conceptual, logical and physical data models
- The ability to work closely with Group Supply Chain, Finance (to gather information)
- Communicate complex data analytics in a simple and effective way to internal and external stakeholders
- Provide management and coaching to the Data Analyst
This is a leading role for a top consumer organisation, an analytical approach coupled with leadership and ambition are key to its success. To apply or to discuss in more detail please contact with your CV.