Marketing / Copywriting Assistant
Benefits: BUPA health care, Employer Pension, Life Insurance
Working in a Business to Business environment, our client is going through an exciting period of growth. This role would suite an enthusiastic Marketing / Copywriting Assistant with ideally 1 - 2 years’ experience in a similar role. We would be particularly interested in candidates with good knowledge of social media platforms. It would also be of great interest if you have experience of Marketing in the Finance or Technology industries, but not essential
As a key member of the marketing team, the Marketing / Copywriting Assistant, will join the team to support the Marketing Manager and help develop, deliver and evaluate integrated, multi-channel marketing campaigns.
- Assist the Marketing Manager with day to day marketing tasks and initiatives and coordinate these activities as requested
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop content and collateral ideas across online and offline marketing channels and coordinate and collate content for these initiatives
- Work with the Marketing Manager to develop a strong marketing strategy and liaise with all departments with regards to marketing plans
- Help to manage the company’s website and social media platforms
- Assist in the organising of events and seminars and traditional or digital campaigns and, where necessary, attend them to facilitate their success
- Assist in setting up and monitoring tracking systems for marketing campaigns and competitor activity, employing marketing analytics techniques to gather important data (social media, web analytics, rankings, etc.)
- Help to create both internal and external company communications
- Work with internal and external suppliers to develop relationships and assist with sales and operational support.
- Work with and manage external agencies
- Be a brand ambassador
- Establishing and maintaining strong relationships with internal and external teams and stakeholders to ensure key needs / opportunities are identified and acted on
- Preparing collateral and content for use in both online and offline environments
- Composing, delivering and posting content on the company’s website and social media channels to promote the product portfolio
- Becoming a key point of contact and co-ordinator for events - sourcing venues, budget management, creating briefing packs, collateral creation, attendee follow up, supporting on-site logistics and acting as a company representative
- Creating trackers and preparing monthly and ad hoc analytical reports for marketing activities / campaigns undertaken
- Ensuring that branding is comprehensive, consistent and applicable through all channels
QUALIFICATIONS, KNOWLEDGE & EXPERIENCE
At least 1-2 years’ experience within a marketing capacity. Ideally degree educated, but this is not essential.
Excellent knowledge of and be proficient in MS Office packages and social media platforms, particularly Twitter and LinkedIn.
Experience in digital marketing
SKILLS & VALUES
Ability to multitask and adhere to deadlines
Well organised with a customer-orientated approach
Strong organisation skills with good attention to detail
Strong copywriting skills
Excellent communication and people skills
Pro-active, can-do attitude with a willingness to get involved in projects from the offset
Comfortable dealing with stakeholders at all levels
Able to work independently as well as part of a team
Some travel between offices will be necessary (London and Kent). Infrequently, some weekend working may be required.